Specialists in UX – UE (User Experience)
Optimise the satisfaction derived when any human interacts with the technology offered by your organisation
Better User Experience Delivers More Profit
Senior UX Researcher to drive research strategy and tactical implementation for key experience areas, utilizing research techniques to drive changes in your online presentation or product.
In addition to working closely with leaders in Customer Experience and Behavioural Science, our User Experience people interact with your product managers, designers and engineers to understand and streamline known and unknown UX factors, diving deep into the issues and presenting customer insights that drive user elation.
Your Users’ Experience investment means you meet the needs of customers, helping them feel more comfortable and confident in their purchasing decisions.
With experience applying a variety of UX research methods in a fast-paced and rapidly changing online universe, our specialists are competent diving deep into complex dynamics, offering valuable suggestions to help shape the direction of your products, services and/or interface design, and will regularly step back to ask big questions that impact the overall customer experience.
Enjoy their positive approach with the ability to collaborate with talk to designers, engineers, stakeholders and executives with varying technical acumen: Your consultants will demonstrate relentless determination to do what is right for your customers, identifying and prioritizing key issues based upon product designs, business needs, project goals and risks.
Employ the best User Experience research method(s) to match your budget, goals, timelines and positioning.
All User Experience Reports are delivered in clear, concise, intuitive, perceptive and discerning ways to all levels of management.
With years of hands-on experience conducting UX research we apply psychology, cognitive science, human computer interaction and logical discipline, as well as an eye for design.
If these are your User Experience objectives, click this button to email, dial 02 8011 4355 to call, or fill out the webmail form, below.
Lead Your Industry in User Experience Management & Control
Steps to User Experience Excellence
- Establish, plan and optimize consumer UE (User Experience) research methods and process
- Provide product design, product planning and marketing suggestions for product operation based on consumer research
- Assist in development of methodology for User-Centred product planning based upon application of big data extracts
- Strengthen research to drive product innovation and product planning
- Conduct specific surveys, interviews or focus groups, and data mining and statistical analysis
- Develop your customer and prospect databases to get more buyers involved in your Customer Research
We can even assist you to establish and maintain partnerships with educational and professional organizations, and provide an array of powerful and potent research analytical tools and services.
Ready too Start? Call 02 8011 4355, or CLICK BELOW.
Or WEBMAIL your request for more information, a call, or to meet with a qualified expert on a no-obligation basis, fill out the form below…
Implementable UX or UE Management – What we do
- Meet with internal and external clients to identify usability research questions, design and conduct studies, and communicate results to interdisciplinary project teams.
- Conduct user analysis which will drive the design process using techniques such as ethnography, interviews, and surveys.
- Conduct rapid iterative usability testing to improve product designs early in the design cycle.
- Perform post-development usability testing to determine whether finished products have met business and usability objectives and inform designs of future releases. Translate research findings into design recommendations.
- Brainstorm with project teams to understand business and technical constraints.
- Utilize statistical analysis packages (SAS, SPSS, etc.) to perform analyses when relevant or as required .
- Develop innovative strategies to answer usability research questions within your budget & resources.
- Testing of mobile websites and apps.
- Report, discuss, brainstorm, strategise, integrate, implement.