Do you want profound, Universal, fast, effective, and harmonious change? Change requires mindset, attitude, involvement, stimulation, and encouragement. It is initiated with understanding, knowledge, empathy, and creativity. It is NOT just tools, or processes, or people skills, or training. It’s so much more.
Our change management specialists are the best because they adopt our own advanced approach that integrates with all aspects of organisational activity… it’s like designing a jigsaw puzzle where all the prices simply fall into place.
If you truly want to implement change within your organisation quickly, properly, and effectively, don’t waste time! Call us now!
Implementable, Integrated Change Management Strategy
Change management competence creates competitive advantage. Using advanced behavioural science, you can better manage change, initiate bold projects to meet business, timing, and budget objectives, and align and engage your organisation’s capabilities.
Our change management consultants focus on the people aspect of change, including changes to business processes, systems, and technology, job roles, and organisational structures.
With primary focus on creating and implementing change management strategies that minimise employee resistance and maximise employee engagement, your leading-edge change management consultants work to drive faster adoption, enthusiasm, and motivation to embrace the changes impacting them and the organisation.
Our leading change management consultant Leigh Cowan, has created breakthrough successes in government, private enterprise, senior staff and casual workforces, big teams, and small ones. If you genuinely want someone who knows what they are doing, can collaboratively work with your management team regardless of parameters, and who will deliver the alignment, engagement, and clarity necessary for change to truly be adopted and work, look no further!
The Change Management Process
Our services comes with:
- Situational awareness of the unique and individual characteristics of your organisation
- An approach mindful of formal and informal power structures of groups being impacted by change
- Individually tailored and planned methodology that caters to the personal side of change
- Tailored emotional and rational strategies for each heterogeneous group within the organisation
- Identification of and contingency planning for potential risks and anticipated resistance
- Specific plans to mitigate or address concerns, deal with resistance, and manage performance gaps
- Measurement strategies to track adoption of change
- Periodic reports and presentations of progress, status, and issues
- Actionable, implementable change management plans with internal marketing plans
- Creative management of politics to solicit support from employees, line managers and business unit leaders
- Assistance and coaching of executives, managers and supervisors, where required
- Partnership with c-level board of management to drive coordinated change strategy in line with corporate governance
- Collaboration with project teams, integrating change management activities into overall operations
- Coordination of communications, training, HR and any industry-specific specialists or other stakeholders in plans, activities and project implementation
- Counsel and guidance for cross-functional teams
- Optimising organisational alignment, business readiness, stakeholder engagement, communications, etc.
- Contributions to annual planning, supporting the operational team from management and internal payroll managers to external consulting services suppliers
- Inspiration, motivation, development and supervision of the overall change management team
Experienced Change Management Consultants
- Degree qualified (in Business) with over 25 years of management business experience, including change management, Merger and Aquisition and large scale organisational change
- Experience implementing change management
- Experience in project management (including planning, organising, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives)
- Experience and insights in establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of an organisation
- Experienced management skills in prioritising/organising and managing details, cognisant of deadlines across multiple projects, meeting completion dates AND budget guidelines
- Experience in analysing and reporting data to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improved results and optimal solutions
- Experience identifying operational issues/root causes and creating and specifying strategies to address them
- Experience leading change management teams and working at a strategic level
- Experience directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating and directing people
It is simply wiser to appoint change management consultants who have successfully implemented change in their own organisations AND excelled in their own senior management careers.
Change Planning and Implementation: Change Management Consultant Functions
Change Management Implementation Assistance
Our consultants can also:
- Provide sponsorship coaching to prepare leaders to fulfil their roles
- Establish forums for impacted stakeholders to encourage dialogue (i.e., reactions and questions)
- Provide change execution skill/knowledge transfer across project teams to build capability across the organisation
- Define interventions to involve, make accountable, and integrate different change roles (i.e., sponsors, targets, agents, and advocates)
- Contribute the academic understanding as well as street-smart ways of getting the required outcome in a no-fuss, practical, and cost-efficient manner.
Engagement, Alignment and Culture Change Management
Our change management initiatives include developing a plan where your change management consultant will:
- Partner with communications lead to achieve communications objectives
- Design, facilitate, and monitor enrollment process to build commitment across impacted areas
- Design consequence management plan to inspire, motivate, and reward new behaviours and discourage old behaviours
- Develop ways to drive cultural change and shift work and behaviours to support realisation goals
- Create stakeholder maps to inform enrollment, stakeholder management, and change networks
Some Change Management Strategy Principles
- Deployment of change management solutions that meet the client’s business goals
- Development of change management plans based on appropriate practice within industry frameworks
- Leading the effort to assess the readiness for change, applying appropriate measures to assess organisational readiness for change implementations and projects
- Building a collaborative work party from informal and formal power structures within the stakeholder pool
- Assisting communications to both the internal and external parties in concert with strategic objectives
- Development of detailed action programs dealing with implementation, such as marketing materials, websites, collateral in support of business transformation initiatives, policy manuals, etc.
- Development of an integrated implementation strategy and plan
- Development of communication plans that include details on marketing materials, messaging, conferences, websites, and newsletters in support of business transformation initiatives
Who are the Best Change Management Consultants?
Your change management consultants must be able to work to drive faster adoption and minimise resistance to the changes impacting employees in your organisation so business results are optimised.
Change Management Consultants Who Tailor Make Your Strategies
Beware of any change management consultancy that offers off-the-shelf strategies for change management—unless your business is an off-the-shelf copy of their previous clients.
The truth is most organisations have unique circumstances that warrant unique strategies—which is where our change management services shine. We provide perfectly honed change management solutions tailored to the individual needs and circumstances that exist within your organisation.
Strong Change Management Consulting Skills
As a management consultancy where all of our executives have no less than 25 years experience AND appropriate FORMAL qualifications, you can be confident your chosen consultant/s will have advanced expertise, including:
- Previous experience performing deep analytical and business process analysis
- Ability to enter client environment and provide business process change recommendations after a detailed assessment of the requirements and current state
- Ability to effectively guide the thinking of senior-level executives
- Experience performing detailed business analysis functions, including the development of business process models and functional documentation
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate stakeholder and subject matter expert interviews
- Project leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to high-quality deliverables
- Capability of working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- A friendly and collaborative attitude with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships
- Ability to grasp business requirements, business processes, and current systems functionality and propose new requirements or process changes